The following topics will be discussed during the conference:
- Biometric technologies for ID documents (capturing, matching)
- ID documents with chip (security, security certification, chip technologies, applied cryptography for ID documents)
- Personal data protection
- (Automated) Border control in the age of electronic travel documents
- Standards, conformance and testing
- Legislation connected with electronic ID documents
- Global interoperability of electronic ID documents (uniform access control for secondary biometrics, global PKI issues)
We expect the conference papers will cover real life problems, experiences, case studies, future plans related to topics mentioned above. New product descriptions are also welcome. Pure marketing speeches will be limited to minimum.
The part of Conference will be Testing results presentation:
- conformity tests results
- crossover tests results
- PKI tests results
All presentation submissions should fulfil following requirements:
- English is the official language in the conference.
- The deadline for submitting a detailed, abstract (500 words) and full author details is 30 June 2008. Selection of papers is based on the abstract, and presenters will be notified by 31 July 2008 at the latest whether they have been successful
- The author(s) should indicate his/her personal full contact details and include summary curriculum vitae with the presentation. Also, a digital photograph would be useful
- If there are any special requirements for the presentation (e.g. live demo on presenter own laptop etc), they should be included in the abstract submission.
- The full presentation is due on 31 August 2008
- By submitting the presentation the author agrees that the presentation will be distributed in the electronic form among the conference attendees.
- All submissions should be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make clear for which topic the presentation is intended.
- Both abstracts and full presentation should be submitted by e-mail
- Presentations should be delivered in MS Power Point 2003 or PDF format
- 20 minutes will be allowed for a presentation in the Conference. Financial compensation for presenters attending the Conference cannot be offered
- The author(s) should fill in the organization/company he/she is working for and/or the country.