ePassports EAC Conformity & Interoperability Tests
Prague, September 7th - 12th 2008
ePassports Conformity Tests LAYERS 3 - 4 and 6 - 7, BAC, EAC
Description of tests
- Testing will be done according to:
- Testing of functional layers L3-L4, based on ICAO RF Protocol and Application Standard, part 2 specification ver 1.02
- layers L6-L7 defined in the following documents: ADVANCED SECURITY MECHANISMS FOR MACHINE READABLE TRAVEL DOCUMENTS – EXTENDED ACCESS CONTROL (EAC) - TESTS FOR SECURITY IMPLEMENTATION version 1.11, and BAC – ICAO RF Protocol and Application Standard, part 3 specification ver 1.01.
- If one of these above standards is updated after August 1st 2008, related TestCases may be provided on an optional basis
- All Testing Laboratories will run the same range of tests. Each Testing Labs will have the same range of tests and the same format of outputs.
- The tests to be included are:
- L3 – partial set of Test Cases defined in the above mentioned specification
- L4 – partial set of Test Cases defined in the above mentioned specification
- L6 – full set defined in above mentioned documents excluding ISO7816_N_1
- L7 - full set defined in above mentioned documents