ePassports EAC Conformity & Interoperability Tests
Prague, September 7th - 12th 2008
EAC PKI tests
Information for Personnel of testing laboratory
- EAC PKI test site will consist of a simulated border IS for ePassport reading.
- Each EAC PKI test site will be supported by 2 representatives
- The Number of participants for EAC PKI test level 3 is limited to 5 States
- Every Member State interested in taking part in the ePassport EAC PKI tests must be registered in advance and must fulfill the defined entry conditions
- There are a number of entry conditions for a EAC PKI testing system. A PKI test system must fulfil the following criteria:
- The Member State providing a PKI test system will nominate one point of contact for EAC PKI test management
- Each EAC PKI test system site will be equipped with its own test environment such as its own HW, SW (for systems at Level 3b).