Joined the Portuguese Immigration on NOV 1990.
Joined the Forgery Unit in 2000. Since then and amongst other projects was involved:
- On the implementation of Biometric Visas (Biodev II) on the Portuguese Consulate in Dakar;
- On the future first Common Application Centre (CAC) in Kinshasa in partnership with Belgium, to be implemented in JUN09;
- Delegate for Portugal on the ICAO – TAG/NTWG, meetings;
- Representative of Portugal on the Artº 6th Committee;
- Team member of K-PEP, PEP and RAPID (PT biometric solution)
- Trainer/ lecturer in the field of Security Documents and Fraud Detection both national and international level;
- Trainer/ lecturer in the field of Fingerprints both national and international level;
- Invited Lecturer at the I. Pan-Asian Seminar on Security Documents held in Macao, under the AENEAS UE Programme and the MIGRAMACAU project.